Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Killer Heels

clutchkitten's on Deviant Art
Makes me think of Lila from Dexter.

Dexter-tv Gallery

Dexter: You thought I was lying?
Lila: I dunno, Bob.
Dexter: Well, it is anonymous.
Lila: Everyone in that room has heard, or lived, far worse than anything you've ever done.
Dexter: I doubt it.
Lila: Oh! So you're Super Junkie.
Dexter: I don't mean to imply that what you've been through hasn't been difficult.
Lila: But there's no way that I could know what you've experienced, right? I couldn't possibly feel that need. Like a thousand hiding voices whispering "this is who you are". And you fight the pressure. The growing need rising like a wave. Prickling and teasing and prodding to be fed. But the whispering gets louder, until they're screaming "now!" And it's the only voice you hear. The only voice you want to hear. And you belong to it. To this … shadow self. To this …
Dexter: Dark Passenger.
Lila: Yes. The Dark Passenger.  

-An Inconvenient Lie Season 2 Episode 3

No comments:

Post a Comment