Popular Posts

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cooler

ROLFrazzi

In other news... It's a Taco Wallet
TACO....WALLET!!!!
$7.99US from Modcloth

Get your own piece of unique original art! From Israeli designer Anat Safran, this pocket can be stuffed with make-up, change or anything in between. So real-looking, you'll want to take a bite out of the yummy corn tortilla and tasty cloth toppings. (But please don't.)

Naww.....
Wait....What?
Tots & Giggles

My Comfort Food contributing to a recent 5kg weight gain over the past 2 weeks. Oops.

It's a brownie in a mug. You microwave it. I have been putting in a scoop of Mocha Icecream with it. Oh. My.
2 Tablespoons Flour
2 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Tablespoons Cocoa powder (Note: don't use cocoa mix or quik, it shouldn't have any sugar)
1 Tablepsoons Vegetable Oil (Don't use one with a strong flavor, eg olive, sesame, etc)
2 Tablespoons Water
Mug
Microwave
Mix together all the dry ingredients, before adding oil and water. Use a fork so you an get all the clumps out. Microwave on Medium for 1min 30sec. Cool for a min, then stir. It should still be gooey, but not raw. If it is, just zap again medium heat for a minute and leave to rest again another minute.
 Play around with you microwave and your mug. You should always let it rest for a bit, and use the medium heat setting otherwise you end up with a very hot mug, burnt fingers and uncooked or burnt brownie.
 I've been trying to limit myself to only one per week... it's hard.

 lindsayfincher
Also, at my work (which I am not allowed to name on my Blog, but it is a large Discount Goods Store) they are stocking up for Christmas already!!! This really bugs me. Especially when the Halloween goods are just sitting in the back storage area in boxes. Sigh. I wish Australians would get behind Halloween more. Christmas is such a pain for me. I'll be getting more work though, so that means money and a possible trip to Melbourne. Maybe.

Failbook
I'm of two minds about this... One is that I do suffer from depression and sometimes need to reach out to others so I do not sink further into myself. I also think that people who post intensely personal things on Facebook, only to get attention, need a good dick punch. Or boob punch.

 I cannot empasize enough how truly lovely and sad and poignant this story is. Please read it. It goes for 4 pages.
La Vita Nuova by Allegra Goodman
Art Dolls Only

No comments:

Post a Comment