Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tumblr Sharing...

Derrière chaque visage humain, il y a un démon qui pleure.
 Behind each human face, there is a demon which cries.
Some amazing blogs I have found today:

La Danse Macabre
Dark Art and French Quotes

Gray Sky
Paintings, Sculptures, Photos, Snippets of life, Russian, Movie Stills, basically anything inspirational.
It’s getting to the point where I am too self conscious to post everything I want to say on here. For the past two hours I have been trying to find the right words to describe a multitude of different things (from specific moments in my early years to recent laugh-worthy stories), however, it is pointless. I have to stop bottling up so much inside. I need someone in real life to talk to.

Pixel Noir
Design, Music, Reminiscing, Photography...
 Did Italian graphic designers really make the leaning tower lean? I think so.


I am thinking of creating a Tumblr, but I'm not sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment