Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Only in Australia!!!

Will you see an billboard promoting manliness in drinking milk and having a mistress.


This ad campaign of 'man up' is part of a huge wave of anti-metrosexual sentiment here in Australia. Personally I love metro men. I know who this ad is targeting. Men like my Boyfriend who get up at 5am to go to work in the morning. They want something in their belly, but not a full meal... so they go for coffee milk. I know my Boyfriends Ute is flooded with Ice Breaks, his brand of choice. The flavoured milk market in Australia among Tradies is pretty big.
So basically, a Tradie would love this ad.
A Metrosexual man probably wouldn't drink coffee milk anyway, they would go down to Gloria Jeans and order a Macchiato with Hazelnut Flavour. And there is nothing wrong with either of these choices.

1 comment: