Popular Posts

Friday, October 15, 2010

Delight, Enchantment and Madness...

Finishing the His Dark Materials series for the third time in as many years. Evrytime time I read them, I get something new, especially the last book, The Amber Spyglass. So much better than Narnia, which I have read... zillions of times.

God of Cake
I had tasted cake and there was no going back.  My tiny body had morphed into a writhing mass of pure tenacity encased in a layer of desperation.  I would eat all of the cake or I would evaporate from the sheer power of my desire to eat it. -Hyperbole and a Half
Salmon marinated in Coriander, Garlic and Lemon.

Singing along to the Musak at my nightfill position, ripping open boxes, getting free donuts.

White Chocolate Tim Tam Slams
This is the act of using a Tim Tam to drink tea, hot choc, milo or coffee, by biting off to opposite corners and then using it as a straw to suck up hot tea. Note that the structural integrity of the Tim Tam will become catastrophically reduced soon after this process is started, and the whole biscuit must be crammed into your mouth as soon as this happens, lest your tea will be filled with pieces of melted tim tam.
 culinaryculture


threadless had a great offer going for 10.10.10... get a tshirt for $10! So I ordered the one above.

Waiting to get a parcel from the USA, with coconut M&Ms, a Bumblebee costume and clothes and toy for my 3yr old boy. Mint Milky Ways and New York Peppermint Patties.

Sleeping in

Maori Tattoo design

Checking out Venues and Dresses for my sisters Wedding next April.


The American Tea Party is officially stupid.

Meeting new people at the Bombshell Burlesque Class.

Watching Vintage Burlesque on youtube

Watching this Blog grow, planning on ways to make it better.

What are you infactuated with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment